Anti Slavery Statement
This statement is made pursuant to s.54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and sets out the steps that Tom Parker Creamery has taken and is continuing to take to ensure that modern slavery or human trafficking is not taking place within its business or supply chain.
Modern slavery encompasses slavery, servitude, human trafficking and forced labour. Conviviality is committed to acting ethically and with integrity and transparency in all business dealings.
OUR POLICIES ON SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
Tom Parker Creamy is committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business. Our Anti-slavery Policy reflects our commitment to acting ethically and with integrity in all our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.
As part of Tom Parkers Creamery’s commitment to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in its supply chains, Tom Parker Creamery has the following internal policies to ensure that it is conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner:
- Recruitment – we conduct robust checks on any new employee including eligibility to work in the UK to safeguard against human trafficking or individuals being forced to work against their will.
- Whistleblowing Policy – Each of our business divisions has a whistleblowing policy so that all employees can raise any concerns that they might have without fear of reprisals.
DUE DILIGENCE PROCESSES FOR SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING
As part of our initiative to identify and mitigate risk we have in place systems to:
- Identify and assess potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Mitigate the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our supply chains.
- Monitor potential risk areas in our supply chains.
- Protect whistle blowers.
SUPPLIER ADHERENCE TO OUR VALUES AND ETHICS
We have zero tolerance to slavery and human trafficking. To ensure all those in our supply chain and contractors comply with our values we have in place a supply chain compliance programme. This consists of:
- An initial risk assessment of suppliers
- Managing any risks highlighted with appropriate contractual clauses
- An ongoing review of contractual obligations
APPROVAL OF THIS STATEMENT
This statement has been approved by the Board of Directors on
Name: Rob Yates
Position: Managing Director