This one’s for adults only and takes our chocolate milk to a whole new level! Just what you need on a Saturday night.
140ml Baileys Irish Cream
250ml Chocolate Milk
1 tbsp double cream to decorate the glasses
1-2 tbsp grated chocolate to decorate the glasses
• To decorate the glasses, pour the cream into a small saucer and moisten the rim of your glasses by dipping them upside down into the cream.
• In a separate saucer sprinkle the grated chocolate and again turn the glasses upside down and dip them into the grated chocolate, twisting them around so you get more chocolate on the rim. Put to one side while you make the cocktail.
• Fill a cocktail shaker halfway through with ice.
• Add 125ml chocolate milk, 20ml of vodka and 70ml of Baileys. Shake it vigorously for 30 seconds until the liquid is nicely chilled.
• Pour the Chocolate Martini into one of the decorated glasses.
• Add a few more cubes of ice and add the remaining chocolate milk, vodka and Baileys. Again, shake the shaker vigorously until the liquid is nicely chilled and pour into the second glass.